Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Break!



Oh wonderful Thanksgiving Break! How glad we are that you are here for us! I hope you are already enjoying your time off from school. I already slept in two-and-a-half hours longer than I would have today...and it feels great!

Just a couple of pieces of info for you. One, we will not have regular Wednesday night services tonight as there is a community Thanksgiving service at 1st Assembly of God at 7pm (come if you can!). Second, we have an opportunity to serve our community this Saturday - Nov 29 - by helping move our local clothing bank. If you can help, meet at the church at 8:45am. Let me know if you have any questions.

I pray you have a great Thanksgiving. This week, let's be creative and redemptive with our time. A few random ideas:
*Offer to do the dishes after dinner tomorrow
*Clean your room without being asked
*Make a present for someone
*Offer to be the one to hide some gravy-filled plastic eggs for the first
annual Thanksgiving Egg Hunt
*Read
*Make a video of why you are thankful and post it on YouTube.

Let me know how it goes. Have a blessed Thanksgiving

No comments: