Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello....Again

So I have been safely back in the States for a few days now. As I've been telling people who ask if I'm rested up, I'm feeling mostly normal now. Although I cry alot.

Not a sad sort of a cry but a "God is overwhelming and continues to overwhelm me" sort of a way.

For those of you who aren't tracking with me yet, a few details. I've just got back from a nine day mission trip to Panama.

This is currently my favorite photo from the trip. I believe it captures some of the mystery and beauty of our adventures.



This is my second favorite photo.



It's pretty self-explanatory.

I'll probably be sharing some more stories over the next few days/weeks. But I mostly just wanted to let everyone know that I was still alive...as I haven't posted in (gasp) over a month!

So hello...again. Hope you are still out there.

1 comment:

Nathan Stitt said...

Welcome back. Can't wait to see you again, and probably on the way to the mewithoutYou concert! I've started blogging again, and even featured you on a meme a few days ago.

Looking forward to hearing/reading about Panama.