Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Morning Blessings

To those of you who (LIKE ME) may be having a tough time getting it all together on this dreary Monday morning, here is a word of encouragement:

For the LORD has called you
like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit,
like a wife of youth when she is cast off,
says your God.
For a brief moment I deserted you,
but with great compassion I will gather you.
In overflowing anger for a moment
I hid my face from you,
but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,"
says the LORD, your Redeemer.
(Isaiah 54:6-8 ESV)

Remember this morning that God is near to you, wanting to redeem you.

Even if you have blown it.

Even if you feel like He's not listening.

Even if you feel like He's distant.

He wants to show you compassion today and forever!

Grace and peace be upon you today.

1 comment:

amber king said...

i appreciated this message... it's been a horrible day. thanks mark.