Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BLT or BTL?

It is amazing sometimes the things your kids absorb.

So we were doing our morning devotion today. We were looking at 2 Corinthians 4. I had made a cool introduction using an acoustic live version of Thrice's Stare At the Sun as we were going to be focusing on what the light is that we need to look to to find the answers for our life.

When suddenly one of my kids said, "Yeah it's like BTL."

I was like, "What?"

Another one piped up: "BTL. You know from that video with that Ben guy. 'Be The Light.'"

And so I was reminded of this great video we had done awhile back just for fun...and also for the furtherment of my children's understanding of the Bible, obviously.

Hope you enjoy!



"For God, who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." -2 Corinthians 4:6

No comments: